HELLO!BOX VoIP Server
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is technology that allows you to make voice calls using a data network instead of a regular (or analog) phone line. VoIP solutions are hosted online or in a small server in your office and can be accessed through an app or a SIP phone via the internet. Business VoIP solutions provide many benefits: there are no limits on handling calls, allowing businesses to get started with phone support in minutes. It allows customer support team to be flexible and take calls anywhere they have an internet connection.
Our HELLO!BOX is VoIP call center based on Asterisk Platform. We provide out of the box solutions and even your own phone numbers.
- You can create an unlimited number of extensions via the FreePBX control panel.
- Unlimited SIP trunk capabilities are included.
- Support for group paging through your telephone handsets or integration through your overhead paging system.
- Empowers your customers to find people in your organization easily and connect directly to their extension.
- Auto Attendants allow you to direct your customers to various parts of your organizations through easy to use push button menus.
- See who is calling directly on your phone
- You can use software on your personal computer or smart phone and receive/make calls through your PBX.
- Play music on hold to callers. Optionally use different classes of music on hold depending on which Queue a caller is in.
- Simply log into your voicemail and walk through recording your greetings.
- Receive you voicemail messages in your email box and play them over your computer speakers.
- Call Flow Control makes it easy to take control of your business hours. Need to open early or stay late? Simply press a button to keep calls flowing in. Need to leave early? Press the Call Flow Control Toggle on your phone and route all calls to your closed IVR or voicemail.