REAL NAS Unit
- 4-bay RAID storage, compatible with 2.5"/3.5" SATA hard drive or SSD, supports 12TB hard drive, total capacity up to 60TB. (Note: users need to purchase their own hard drives. These are not included.)
- This Unit comes with a pre-installed ssd on the motherboard and run a Centos7 Distro with Web GUI. You can add your own hard drives in the slots and configure your Raid from the web browser
- Adopts real SUPERSPEED USB3.0(5Gbps) Type-C interface, the read/write speed is up to 410MB/s.
- Compatible with Mac, Windows and Linux computers.
- Ports: 2 X gigabit ethernet, 3 X USB3, 1 X USB2, HDMI
- RAM: 8GB DDR3
- HDD: 64GB SSD
- CPU: Intel J1900
- NAS01GNIC adopts aluminum enclosure and low-noise fan, which is firm and reliable, of good heat dissipation, and low noise. Warranty: 24 Months.
Advanced features powered by Linux, BTRFS and Docker
This Nas systems supports all popular file sharing protocols including Samba, NFS, AFP and SFTP. Samba is excellent and recommended protocol for desktop/laptop users. AFP can be used from Mac devices, especially for Time Machine backups. In addition to these protocols, mobile devices have access using Rock-ons. For more advanced scenarios, NFS and SFTP are also supported.
- Disks can be added or removed to grow or shrink storage pools online conveniently from the web-ui. Similarly, Pool redundancy profiles and Share capacities can be updated online. Shares and Pools can be thin provisioned and can grow along with capacity need. The underlying filesystem of this system, BTRFS, supports practically unlimited capacity limited only by other system resources.
- In addition to Rsync scripts for backups, this system can be used as a Time Machine server to backup Macs. Windows Backup is also supported to backup data from Windows clients.